New York City Apartment Description
130 BARROW ST UNIT 310 ONE year leases minimum!
FULLY FURNISHED RENT: $7500
UNFURNISHED RENT: $7995
Check out the instagram video https://www.instagram.com/p/BwcY5U4huEw/
Step into the artistic SMART loft oasis that encompasses apartment 310 at 130 Barrow Street. Minimalist, glamorous, and edgy experimental designs all collide in a distinctively 21st-century setting.
The loft has two bedrooms plus office / TV room and ceilings as high as 17ft, almost 1100 sf of space all together wood flooring, a terrace that will make you feel like you have drifted off to the spa! A rare find in the NYC market this special loft includes many unique features it is FULLY FURNISHED and includes:
• Smart Lights, Switches, Sensors, Smart Lock and Video Doorbell, all controlled by SmartThings. Program your own “Scenes” and customize the Full Color (RGB+) lighting to your needs and daily routine using your phone/tablet, or via Amazon Alexa.
• Control who has access to your apartment via the included Ring Video Doorbell and Yale Backlit Touchscreen Lock. Together with the SmartThings home system, you have total remote control and security over your abode.
• 140” 4K Projector with 5.1.2 Dolby ATMOS (Full 3D) Sound to provide a true Home Cinema Experience
• two electric fireplaces, landscaped patio, brand new finishes.
• Dishwasher, washer and dryer in the unit, European energy efficient kitchen appliances and extra large kitchen island that can sit up to 10 people makes it perfect for entertaining.
Located in the heart of the vibrant West Village, 310 is conveniently located near the Hudson River Park, bicycle line, playgrounds, cross-town buses run nearby on Christopher and tenth street and PATH subway has a station nearby on Christopher Street.
Building amenities include, live-In superintendent, package room, courtyard, garden
roof deck and atrium.
* All dimensions, including square footage numbers, are approximate, shown to the maximum dimensions of each room, and subject to field variation from offering plan to NYC property tax. These approximate dimensions should not be used to calculate square footage, nor should they be relied on for anything other than illustrative purposes.